View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 05:05 PM
stroths
VIP & Master of my Domain

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrodgers View Post
Darn. I might have to retract my success report for the Sprint Touch. Twice in the hour and a half I've had it installed, my phone has refused to turn on and I've had to reset it. In both cases, it was plugged in and left to sit alone for awhile. It probably entered sleep mode and it seems it continued on into coma mode.

Admittedly, I have seen this problem before I installed this. Maybe two times spread over the 2 months I've had this device. But the sudden increase right after I installed this seems suspicious. I'm not saying I'm sure it's the cause, but it's a clear correlation. I'll leave it on the device for now and see if it happens when the device is not plugged in. Let me know if you have any thoughts.

-Brian
Do me a favor and uninstall the the 1.3 version and try the 1.1 version I posted a couple posts back. Mine has frozen a couple of times and I am wondering if its something with 1.3. My freezing happened a couple of times and it was plugged into the charger each time.

Let me know how it works.