View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 05:53 PM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 08/07/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I'll keep 8/05 base+2018 sense (core only)+new icons (did my best, maybe little more contrast)
Wow Vin, 8/05 base+2018 Sense, you da man! Cheers!

On a related note, after I finally converted and fully embraced adding everything from DINIK's Anastasia Theme to your excellent ROM builds. Now you've gone and changed things up again, lol... Any chance that you will be making any more Ana themed ROM versions? If not, I understand, and realize all of the icons and mods can be loaded manually. Plus, I'm sure anything you build will be sweet. (hehehe, my nose is getting browner as I type) Yikes!

On a somewhat unrelated note, I noticed that you also run an unlocked radio and SIM card in your TP2. If you don't have it already, attached is nice little light weight app that allows you to switch between CDMA and GSM very quickly. One version attached places an ugly generic WM icon in your Settings\Connections Folder, the other does not. With either one, I just go into Windows, copy the .exe and paste a shortcut to my Programs Folder for faster access.

Also, while I'm type rambling, and heading off topic, lol..., how are you liking your HD2? I've been meaning to pick one up, and would really appreciate knowing what 6.5.x ROM you like or if you're cooking your own?

Thanks once again for all you do for us WM addicts.

Best to all,
R

Last edited by rhacy; 08-17-2010 at 06:05 PM. Reason: attachments