View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 03:20 PM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
automatic upload to flickr & other image sites (FREE)

I've been running this a couple days, and in a lot of ways I think it's better then mms (especially if you're one of those "my life is an open book on the internet" types...

a) get yourself a free or pay flickr account*
b) sign up for and install shozu http://www.shozu.com/portal/
c) fork around with the settings for an hour or so until you beat it into working (no kidding, this step sucks)
d) Set shozu to automatically upload new pictures/vids to flickr
e) take photos/vids as normal.
f) notice that, within minutes, they appear on your flickr page, without any further effort on your part ** I think it can geotag them if you have integrated gps - which I will someday when sprint releases their gps rom **
g) be happy and totally web 2.0

Anywhoo, take a look. It's actually pretty nice. Might make me pop for the $28/yr for an unlimited flickr account.

* it works with a lot of different image and blog sites, but I've only been able to get it to autoload to flickr. Probably a problem with me, not it If you get auto upload to work with another service, do tell how