View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 10:24 AM
pmatthewsatiug
PPCGeeks Regular

pmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerPretzel View Post
Two (2) quick questions about this ROM:

1) On incoming calls, there is a button labeled "Send Text". I always accidentally swipe this button when I pull the phone out of its holster and then miss the call.

I read somewhere that in the Dialer Pad, you can hit Menu => Options => and on the ADVANCED tab, you can disable this "send text" feature.

I'm missing the ADVANCED tab. How do I get it back? Or disable "Send Text"?

2) When I was using the Stock Sprint TP2 6.5 ROM, I could charge my phone off the USB port (500ma) just fine. With the current EnergyROM that I'm using (Aug 10, 2010), I will get a message about not getting enough current and to close apps and/or switch to AC. Is there a way to fix this so that I can charge off the USB port again?

On your first issue, go to Comm Manager, the tap the "Phone" item (not the on/off button, but the word itself). That will take you to some advanced settings. Scroll down and you'll see the text message option. Tap it and you can change either the default text and/or turn it on and off.

It's somewhat hard to get to, and hard to describe. But that will change it.

On your second issue, I've installed NueBattery to enhance the power draw from the USB connection. See attached.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: cab 02_nueBattery2TP2CDMA-122-v1.2-cab.cab (67.3 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 6 times.