View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 08:36 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: Latest ROM Features

Sorry gspitman, but i think this thread is dead now... it's filled with mindless bickering back and forth about something that shouldn't have been brought up to start with...

THIS IS A SOCIAL NETWORK!! People have the right to start threads if they want to..
I am not siding with anyone, but this thread is a great example why i usually don't look through this forum anymore. Why do people have to chime in and be so damn negative to people starting a thread? Take a look through this forum and you will see countless numbers of threads started that have no meaning. BUT here's the good thing, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! Why would people chime in to say how dumb the thread is? why not just NOT click it? eventually if the thread is not popular then it will make its way to the last page soon enough... OR let the mod's do their job and if they think its a pointless thread they will handle it... Thats why we have moderators... They don't need users coming in and bashing the OP for creating the thread...

oh and the "USE YOUR SEARCH" thing... I will throw up if i hear that again! people know there is a search on the site and i'm sure they use it... i use it too, but sometimes that search can be a pain in the ass... on my threads when i get the same question thats already been answered time after time, you know what i do? ANSWER IT! i dont go into a spiel about "use your search" because that shit gets old very quick....

don't waste your keystrokes trying to write a explanation/rant back because i won't read or respond to it... just hoping that people might read this and maybe try to be a bit more courteous... gspitman was just creating a thread to get some input but instead get yelled at and called harsh names.... Yeah, that will make me want to continue reading threads here at PPCG......

This post has been thanked 4 times.