View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 02:13 AM
gspitman
Twins Fanatic
Threadstarter

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman
Re: Latest ROM Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
1) your right, you asked for a "tell me what you use and why ROM thread"..whats the friggin difference.. your asking for a side by side comparison basically.. oh wait, "without the fighting"..

2) ok, i gave you like 10 though.. all with what rom people are using and why.. i guess there mightve been fighting in there, i dunno

3) what do want some of us to say dude.. Ive tried every friggin Rom available for my Devices.. a 1000 times over... they all have the same flaw.. WE PUT TOO MUCH STUFF ON THEM!!! we skin out or "sense-out" the graphics pushing all limits of the chipset.. we run 200 things on top of each other at once, because " We Can Multitask" wheres some platforms cant.. We use and abuse all resources possible most of looking for eye candy, speed, and stablity all at once.. and once we find it, we max our device to that level so we can still the bulk of what we really want.. what do you want: well on july 11th i downloaded NRGY... only july17th i downloaded the newer sys of NRGY.. didnt like it.. onjuly 17th since NRGY didnt work i tried MR X.. i mean what the hell we change roms weekley most of us.. ROM THREADS DONT WORK NO MATTER HOW YOU WORD THE TITLE, THEY CHANGE TO OFTEN, OR WE FLASH TO OFTEN FOR THAT TO STAY ACCURATE INFO..

4) Id say theres my input dude
Do you behave this way in real life too? Or just with the cloak of anonymity that the internet provides you?

If you hate this thread so much, why do you insist on coming back in?

I may not have helped, but you can click "Thanks" anyway!