View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 11:33 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Learn UC / XDA_UC / Registry / XML Provisioning / CAB Editing {2010-08-12}

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakko69 View Post
Thanks NinjaDuck, I tried what you said but it didn't come up with any info I could understand, what I'm looking for the hex for my cricket connect, if you see the example below this will set the default connect to Internet. I want cricket. do you know how to find that Hex??

<parm name="CONNECTIONID" value="{436EF144-B4FB-4863-A041-8F905A62C572}" />
Connections are identified with GUIDs (Globally Unique Identifiers). Since I do not have crocket as a service, I have no idea how to get the value for you.

Did you use KHEB? If you zip up your diff directory an PM me, I will try and figure it out for you.

Alternatively you can check:
HKLM\Comm\ConnMgr\Destinations\

Find Cricket and get the GUID from the DestID key.