View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 06:51 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
(he he.. chuckle) FYI Dave, been on 16 all day, not happy, just logging into ppcgeeks & tooling around causing problems. I'm trying 8 next, then maybe back to 23128..
** edit ** just went to reburn & set pp to 8, it was at zero still must not have hit the "Change To" button & saved it.. Will reburn @ 16 lol
That's weird because I changed my pp to 16 before flashing it <23129> and it runs pretty damn good and no sticking/lagging, I have used the phone and done some texting and messed around with the phone, haven't surfed the net on it though but overall I'm very happy with the responsiveness at 16, another great rom from NRG, keep it up bro!