View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 06:06 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Engadget Epic 4g Review + Gizmodo, Slashgear, Laptopmag, Cnet Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvmyc View Post
what I don't understand is the they give us a 16gb sd card and hardly any internal memory but all the others get the 16gb's internally...I don't know if that's good or bad?
Its hard to say at this point..so far the only ones that got the Device are "Popular" sites with only general knowledge...so far no one technical got heir hands on it...

A lot of people have been calling whats inside a internal sd card..but its not exactly that..no one knows really..yet...samsung released an internal storage module on this phone that they have not released to other manufacturers...so far we know the issue is in the RFS file system..but with EXT2 it does run fast as hell..so you can't exactly say its slow...maybe RFS and android are not playing with each other nicely or etc....so far no one reported any bad lag in the review which they did for the other models..so either they fixed it or we got a faster version is possible..but again too early to tell...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)