View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Kane3162
Halfway to VIP Status

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal33 View Post
so i flashed to stock 6.5 and the #228 or *228 feature does not work - i was trying to update my radio and prl . any help please? i just flashed to stock from energy.
IIRC the easiest way is to go to the \Windows folder and look for the PPST_blahblahblahblah.cannotrememberifitsanexe and run it, it should disable the Radio (Airplane mode) and update the PRI, once its done you need to soft-reset...

Additionally if your on stock Sprint you should be able to go into the Settings/System folder (in sense go to the settings tab then click menu/all settings because Sprint/htc is gay like that -locking you into the sense tab that is) and use the Update PRL/Profile option...

EDIT: in reply to your edit "would you say the PRL and PRI are up to date?": considering Sprint is your Carrier, yes, you have Sprint's latest PRL and PRI, otherwise there is a newer PRI/PRL out from other carriers (not guaranteed to work with Sprint, no I wont help, blah blah blah, you screw up your phone, your fault)

Last edited by Kane3162; 08-16-2010 at 04:32 PM. Reason: typing with sunburn arms = LOADS of spelling errors...
This post has been thanked 1 times.