View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 12:25 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Like they said, you don't need to reinstall arcsoft again just to get it to work. These roms come with arcsoft ready to go, you just need to put server add specific to your carrier. For sprint, you can just run provisioning or the cab that put in the server add for you found under this rom's attached files. Then of course if you want to send anything too big for their liking check out my signature. stock 6.5 would do just fine. And I tried running PRI and PRL and profile update on the 8/10 rom, they seem to work. So try running those update tools before flashing back just to update those. And you do not need to relock anything when doing any of these.
EDIT: again not reading anything carefully these days: the flashing radio doesn't require any unlocking. It is only for people who want to use CDMA phones on US GSM carriers. I usually flash radio when i'm doing task 29 as you can use radio instead of splash screen. Just make sure the radios are not ending in WU (if I remember correctly) But if the endings are WF you're fine. But do check out the thread below. Don't be scared at what they say about security unlock. As long as you stay with sprint's current one you're fine.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342

Congratulations to you!!!!! I have spent equal amount of time with 710 and 748. Let me tell you, you can still feel the difference between the two. So give 748 a try. In fact, I had a few freeze ups with 710 but I haven't had any with 748............. so go figure. Anyway, seeing what it takes to get to VIP status, I give up. I thought I was half way then I realized after seeing you..... I am long way away.
Yeah I wasn't for sure on the flashing of the radio, haven't messed with it since the TP1 days when I used to flash radio's, haven't messed with it on the TP2. You have been thanked for correcting me.

LOL yeah it takes a while to hit VIP, 1k posts or 2k on rep, definitely takes a while to hit those marks, don't give up one of these days we'll get their.