View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 12:31 PM
nxtech3
VIP & Proud Member of CBM

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tint My Mogul Screen???

Quote:
Originally Posted by keefin View Post
Hello everyone, I had this idea that I would try this after I tried to tint my own windows in my car but it turned out to be kinda more than I was ready to take on. So I went and had that done professionally but now I have the tint left that I had ordered for my car and thought "why not tint my mogul screen?" the 5% over the screen REALLY HELPS when you're outside in the sunlight. Will this tint damage my phone? The screen is still responsive with the tint just laying over it.

ThANKS!
i dont think it would be the tint that would damage your phone, i think it would be the adhesive that would be the culprit especially when you try to pull the tint off a car window it rips and leaves whole bunch of film left on the window so the same thing would probably happpen to the mogul. Also wouldnt be able to take it to a service center as it would probably void your warranty but it does sound interesting