View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 11:01 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: will sprint allow early upgrades?

Actually, even a premier customer can get it pushed. I got mine mocpved from July 1 to May 16. I went through telesales supervisor, asked politely, yet insistently, for an exception. I had never had early upgrade, had account in good sat ding, 4 lines etc, kept mentioning this. Finally got my phone. So you'd have to wait till launch day and give it a try, but don't count them out.

BrennB