View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 09:11 AM
KDmospd
PPCGeeks Regular

KDmospd is keeping up the good workKDmospd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: App/market problem

I was having the same issue and it looks like I just fixed my problem. I attempted to download apps but it was just stay in the downloading or start download mode... and then I would get a message about Google Talk not being connected. I did some reach and most answers said it deals with switching from Google mail domain to Gmail domain. It also said you would have to factory reset since you can't erase/change the Gmail account on the phone.

Here's all that I did. I'm not sure which part fixed the issue.
*I un-synced Gmail (still didn't work)
*I deleted the pop Gmail account I had set up (still didn't work)
*I went into the market, canceled everything that was pending a download, then I re-synced Gmail, and set my pop Gmail account back up and BAM!!!! It worked. (Oh and I restarted after I did all of this) **This time I set my 2nd gmail account up as an exchange server.

Edit, I'm on Sprintlovers rom. I didn't have the issue when I was on his first 2.2 rom but after his all in one rom I had the issue. ***I DON'T THINK THE ISSUE IS ROM SPECIFIC*** I believe it's all in how you set up your google accounts. (Maybe)

Hope this helps...

Hey, if this works for you let us know, even if it don't let us know so at least we can have a sure fix

Last edited by KDmospd; 08-16-2010 at 11:01 AM.