View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 09:04 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Thanks!

And yes, my friend, I am overclocking now. Nothing big, just playing it safe at 710, but NRG ROM 8/13 CHT 23xxx is screaming. Love it!

David
no worries mate! Your patience is admirable!!

710 is all you need... just most of us get that adrenaline rush & just 'gotta have more! Kinda like a drug??

If i'm out all day on battery I back it down 2 (748-710) & on cord in office run @ 748... seems best.

IMO.. for what it's worth...
Good way to tell how good the manufacture run & mojo (silicone) in your chip is to only install msm7kcpu & move slider until dot stops blinking that's your max, the next down will usually work but is too unstable to depend on (especially on battery) & the next down is usually what I peek on... My other TP2 does over 800! (wife won't give it up... no pun intended)

Also Dave, i'd like to put a link to your link in my start to end thread (you mentioned the other day) if you don't mind.. I had a bunch of things I was going to update & put in there, but you have many/most of them in yours... if you don't mind, then I don't have to duplicate efforts...
here's the link again: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=127037

Last edited by teradog; 08-16-2010 at 09:17 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.