View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 08:57 AM
lkillen
VIP Member

lkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any idea when Sprint will have EVO's in stock?

This is a crying shame and part of the reason I dumped my Sprint stock. I got out at $4.95 a little while ago and damn glad I did.

As a company, Sprint does not seem to be too smart. They had a real opportunity to penetrate the market and are blowing it!! When you finally have a product that the people want, you should make it available to them!!!!

Apple is stumbling and here is the chance for Sprint to move up the ladder. Besides selling more phones, we benefit from Sprint's success. The more phones sold(and delivered) the more pressure to expend 4G!

I fear a rehash of OS2. An operating system that was hands-down superior to Windows in it's day and IBM marketed it like skim-milk. We were begging for them to spend 50cents to advertize it, knowinjg that if it failed to penetrate the market, we would be sitting on a white elephant. The EVO is selling itself but now Sprint has to deliver.
This post has been thanked 1 times.