View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 05:59 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Does Resco File Explorer open up when you tap on it?

StraightUp27, You seem to be right about that ROM. It's unstable. I'm building a new one now, assuming it's all good, I'll upload it to the new site. Should be ready to go in about 2 hours. Sorry bout that!

Pulling the ROM from MediaFire as well.
thank you for fixing the issue!! im running strong and everything is fine,no issues thus far,love the rom,the ease of use,the layout and setup,the apps,and everything else about as well!! couldn't agree more with the users saying your becoming one of their top chefs!! cause i told you the same while it was a beta rom,outstanding work bro!!! i salute you and all your work!!!

edit: ah snap!! i didn't see that i hit enable second hand in cht settings lol,damn ruined my screenie lol

This post has been thanked 1 times.