View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 05:41 AM
budmannc
Lurker

budmannc is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Interesting twist, due to a few glitches in the last few flashes, this time I did an old fashioned flash dance and formated my card. Since I had gone to stock (and did a *228 )I checked my latest PRL and found it was 17098 (thats not a typo, it starts with 17). Thanks for the heads up. I normally roam about 4 hours a day so I will try and find 15096 and see if it gives me EV.

Edit: my PRI 1.63_027, is there a way to manually change that?

Edit 2: I guess I need to read more carefully . What is the latest USCC rom release?
Go to the Stock ROM Collection thread to post #299 and follow the link. I downloaded the updated rom and flashed it. That will include the updated radio and updated pri. You need these to get the latest prl. After flashing the USCC rom and doing a *228 to update to 15906, you can flash back to an Energy rom and you will still have the updated prl and pri. You should then be able to roam on EVDO where USCC has made an agreement.

I tried to update the pri without flashing the whole thing and for whatever reason things didn't go smoothly. Things worked great when I flashed the whole updated USCC rom.
This post has been thanked 2 times.