View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 02:35 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by budmannc View Post
Actually it's 15096 for the latest prl, but you need to flash the newest USCC Rom to get it. This will allow you to roam on EVDO. TouchPro2's need this new radio and pri to EVDO roam. You can find the updated rom in the official rom forums above this forum.

I flashed the official rom and did a *228, made sure I had prl 15096 and pri 2.43_027. I then flashed an Energy rom.
Interesting twist, due to a few glitches in the last few flashes, this time I did an old fashioned flash dance and formated my card. Since I had gone to stock (and did a *228 )I checked my latest PRL and found it was 17098 (thats not a typo, it starts with 17). Thanks for the heads up. I normally roam about 4 hours a day so I will try and find 15096 and see if it gives me EV.

Edit: my PRI 1.63_027, is there a way to manually change that?

Edit 2: I guess I need to read more carefully . What is the latest USCC rom release?

Last edited by swlaraut; 08-16-2010 at 02:45 AM.