View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 11:28 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsyounot View Post
it can't be uninstalled. it's not listed as a program that can be removed. too bad some people don't try to be more helpful.

MR NRG, Can you please remove CityID from future ROMs, thanks!
Why do you need him to remove it, it's simple, just don't use it if you don't want to, I installed the Sauman city id but haven't received a call yet to know if it works or not, will report back when i find out.

***Edit*** no the Sauman city id didn't work for me, just tried to call myself with the wifes phone, oh well it's not a big deal for me anyways.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 08-15-2010 at 11:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.