View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 09:39 PM
lovingHDTV
PPCGeeks Regular

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Just today I started having issues with the Aug13 DinkGlass build. It appears that the hope screen is hanging up on me. When I hit the power button to wake the phone up, I notice that the clock does not update. At this point nothing on the screen works. If I hit the windows key (hard key next to phone on) I go to the start menu like normal. From here I can traverse through the menus and do things, but I can never get back to the home screen.

A reset will get me back running, but it starts all over again when the phone goes to sleep. I also just found that when I plug the phone into activesync, it will kickstart the home screen and it will start working again without a reset.

Any ideas? I've been using the ROM since it came out and had no issues. I've not installed any new software since then either. Just kinda odd.