View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 03:59 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Here is an FYI on a couple of things. First thanked and thanks to tereadog for his advice on my bing issue. It did not solve that one but did get rid of another I was having. So now to:

1. Bing: If you use ameba (x button) to long press your start softkey to voice command, it brakes bing. So now I long press my phone key to VC and use ameba for my task manager and all is well.

2. Overclocking: I know there seems to be some bent feelings on who did what and when, so without meaning offense to anyone I will tell how it works on my phone without any links. I used the overclocking method that uses mort 4.2 and OC auto 4.2 and it makes a big difference! My test is simple. I have about 200 photos on my SD. Just go to messages and tell it to insert pic. Them direct it to you SD card and try and scroll to the last pic, you can grow a beard waiting! With it overclocked it takes about 5-10 seconds, a big difference.

Just for reference I have my phone clocked at:
Safe mode (for startup): 604 w/ 50 sec duratuion.
Normal speed 768, Throttle speed (standby) 604, and poll interval at 1100.
(I found when you get above 710 you need to restart your phone twice to get it to take w/o freezing.)

End of Quarterly rant and wasted thread space
This post has been thanked 4 times.