View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 01:58 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Probably not. That was an issue that StraightUp27 informed me of when he was testing the betas before the first release. In one beta it had been fixed, but I believe in the first release, the issue was back. I guess it's still in this release as well. I will look into it further. How do you change the start menu icon? Can you post your .cab or whatever you use? I'd like to be able to test it out. Perhaps it will lead me in the right direction as far as where to look for the problem, or possibly a temporary solution for you guys until I fix it.

I've edited the 1st post to reflect this bug.
to change the start icon you first need your image to be a 48x48 .png then you simply rename the file to classicblue_bubble_flag.png and copy to windows folder and soft reset

so easy i make all my own

here is a .cab file
Attached Files
File Type: cab straitup27 HTC blue.cab (5.2 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.