Osteo
PPCGeeks Regular

Osteo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overclock the Imagio

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
Are you getting a lockup when you hangup a call? everything is smooth for untill i recieve a call. THe call goes through just fine. but when the call ends and i remove from my face the screen stays black and the phone freezes. I have confirmed its a freeze and not just lack of wakin up. When i soft reset i have record of the call that it hung on in my call history,....
No lockups here. I'm more of a PDA user than a phone user (more hours a day using the PDA side than the phone side) but I can make and receive calls w/o problems with the above settings. My only resets are my daily 'when I get in the shower I reset my phone' routine to keep the memory clean.

Are you running a ROM other than Energy or have any other dialer software loaded?

Also, remember, that overclocking is very hardware dependent and you may have a chip that can't tolerate the extra speed (when they make chips they usually test them to failure and package them at the speed at which they are stable so your processor may not be able to take the speed increase).