View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 09:28 AM
rkiechle
PPCGeeks Regular

rkiechle is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to rkiechle
AT&T Tilt2 / (TP2) lots of extras (sold)

UPDATE: 8/17/2010

***** SOLD *****
***** THANKS ****

I would prefer to sell it to someone on here who would really use it...

I take great care of all my phones and this one is in great condition, it has always had a screen protector on it and has never been dropped or abused. (i did however drop the back cover and it took a nick out of it while changing the battery when i first got it..., first time I have ever dropped any part of a phone, at least it was only the case) This does not effect the phone or changing batterys at all)
I have all of the original boxes, manuals, and everything that came in the box is still in there wrapped in their original plastic. Since I have had numerous HTC phones i did not need to use any of the chargers or cables.

I am including:
AT&T Tilt2 (No Contract, Clean ESN)
Original Box, Manuals, CD
Original Wall Charger
(2) Original Stylus
Original USB / headset splitter
Original USB cable
Desktop Charging Cradle and Stylus (include back second battery charger) [not including any additonal battery]
Car Cradle which allows smooth slide in and will charge your phone while in your car (you will need a way to mount this as i threw away the gooseneck mount and mounted it right to the dash of my car (which you could also do with sticky tape or such)
Car Cradle [not pictured] which allows smooth slide in and will charge your phone (and a second battery, just like the desktop charger) this is a little larger and not as smooth, works great in a truck / SUV (which was where i had it) and screwed it into the console to hold it in place)
USB to RCA video cable

I would sell it all right now for $200

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask...
Let me know if you are interested...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0125.jpg (510.0 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0117.jpg (459.4 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0101.jpg (816.5 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0112.jpg (646.3 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

If i have done something to help you, please thank me so i can thank them and they can thank you...

Last edited by rkiechle; 08-17-2010 at 12:33 PM. Reason: SOLD