View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 01:50 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntiger View Post

Why would I ever check my chute where's the adventure in that?
Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane is the adventure, I loved it. You wanna check your chute, it's kinda important

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrubiera View Post
2.1 install successfully. Phone is working perfect again. I would like to install netarchy kernel. What should I do. Thank you
Grab the kernel from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=719763

Flash it like a ROM, no wipes. (IF you have issues after the flash, wipe just cache and Dalvik then reflash the kernel)
Are you on Eclair 2.1 or Froyo v2.1-makes a difference-get the right kernel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrubiera View Post
I try to install OMJ'S LATEST VERSION OVER 2.1 AND I get the same error message.
Did you wipe? You should anyway IMO but certainly if you are going from a Eclair 2.1 ROM to a Froyo 2.2 you need to wipe.
For clarity-what Froyo ROM are you trying? The one you had or the one Vegasden linked?

EDIT: What are your file sizes? OMJ's last v3.0 ROMs are 169MB-are you getting complete downloads?

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-15-2010 at 01:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.