View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 10:25 PM
auTONYmous
PPCGeeks Regular

auTONYmous is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Just read your other post and checked it on mine and its working for me.

Just to make sure you are talking about the city id application in the tools folder, right? I can enter a phone number into it and it tells me almost exactly where its from. For instance, I live in a town called Concord. If I put in my area code and the first three digits of my phone number, it tells me "Concord, TN".

I haven't gotten any phone calls today (LOL) to test the caller ID.

And although I haven't made any calls today I've done a bit of surfing and texting and of course goofing around with it and battery life is INSANELY good. I charged up to 100% before I flashed around noon today and I'm at 89%. Still gonna give it some time though before I give it three thumbs up though. Things are looking good though.

David
Okay, I know somebody requested CityID be cooked in, and that's fine, but I'd prefer if we could REMOVE it (for a couple of reasons)

1) I don't care for "trial" apps on my phone that I'm not gonna pay for, especially when
2) Saumaun's Extended Area Code DB works just as well. I've been adding it via CAB under XDA_UC. (NRG: Cook THAT in, and we'll all be happy!)
This post has been thanked 2 times.