View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 10:21 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Learn UC / XDA_UC / Registry / XML Provisioning / CAB Editing {2010-08-12}

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakko69 View Post
after a flash I have xml script that sets up my e-mail, it defaults to "The Internet" which I have to go in and change it to "cricket" so my e-mail will work
Wow. That is a tough one. I do not see anything in the SYNC or Mail configuration providers to help with this. It might be something in one of the connection managager service providers that controls this.

What I do when I run in to situation like this is capture the system state (file and registry) prior to the change and then compare the difference.

There is a great tool over at XDA that does this for you and will even generate the OEM files for you.

Check out Kheb:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=724692

Best of luck.