View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 10:10 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Just read your other post and checked it on mine and its working for me.

Just to make sure you are talking about the city id application in the tools folder, right? I can enter a phone number into it and it tells me almost exactly where its from. For instance, I live in a town called Concord. If I put in my area code and the first three digits of my phone number, it tells me "Concord, TN".

I haven't gotten any phone calls today (LOL) to test the caller ID.

And although I haven't made any calls today I've done a bit of surfing and texting and of course goofing around with it and battery life is INSANELY good. I charged up to 100% before I flashed around noon today and I'm at 89%. Still gonna give it some time though before I give it three thumbs up though. Things are looking good though.

David
Damn Dave your chugging right along with all the informative information, I see you have been helping out everyone while I have been goofing off, hopefully I can get back to competing with you to answer questions soon lol, later bro.