View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 09:44 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestwellknown View Post
hey good its been a while since i been on here, but i been searching everywhere for a way to make my phone dialer bigger like the one on mikes latest rom, i pray to god theres a cab because i dont do the registry edit thing
The latest MightyROM (06.20.2010) has the XXL Phone Pad as default...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
I saw a video on youtube called why the iphone cannot match an HTC HD2 (something like that). In the video, the guy pressed something (I think it was a hardware key but could not see as it was off-screen) and the display showed icons for all running apps. You could then tap one to switch to it or tap & hold to kill it. This looks like a much easier/nicer way to switch between apps that what I must now do.
Does anyone know what this is and how I can get it on my TP2? I'm running MR 06/20/10 & CHT 1.8.

Thanks,
Vlip3
What your actually looking for is a program called TaskFacade...which brings up screenshots of the apps running and you can switch between them...

As for switching between apps...the new iOS4 for iPhone/iPod makes it way better...period..