View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 07:32 PM
gokudre
Regular 'Geeker

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overclock the Imagio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osteo View Post
This fix that Toysrme posted combines the original tweak, cabs it up, puts the .dll's in the correct place and so far has been wonderfully stable for me with the settings of 768MHz, 604 throttled, and 100 for polling. It has one setting higher than 768 but I haven't tried it yet (in the old analog days of overclocking homebuilts by adjusting a dash-pot type of control, yeah, I'm old, I was taught to never top out a slider or dash-pot so I always back off from the max settings).

I'm running EnergyROM with CHT (the early July release as I have no need for anything in the newer releases as the phone is stable and running well).

Of course YMMV but this worked well for me!

p.s. I do soft reset every day, old habit, but it has keep me from locking up and the memory leak with Opera will eat up the available mem in under 2 days with regular use.
Are you getting a lockup when you hangup a call? everything is smooth for untill i recieve a call. THe call goes through just fine. but when the call ends and i remove from my face the screen stays black and the phone freezes. I have confirmed its a freeze and not just lack of wakin up. When i soft reset i have record of the call that it hung on in my call history,....