View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 07:03 PM
bobturismo
Regular 'Geeker

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overclock TP2 in WM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
right.. thats what im saying.. im more than proficent around the site, and I thought it was a tough read.. and its not like were not used to cluttered or scattered or threads 1500 pages long.. but for some reason, this one just stands out right now as one of the tougher "walk-throughs" to follow... because its not written up to be an actual "walk through" yet..
I think that's because alot of the walkthroughs and such are written over at XDA, I was really confused at first, but once I followed links to XDA, it made 1000% more sense.

Now that I'm caught up for the most part, I kinda prefer the way this thread is, because here, we can actually discuss ways of enhancing the setup.

All though it would definitely be nice though if someone who was proficient started a new thread and kept it updated in the first post for sure.

I would do it, but I'm not 100% caught up, not sure what max was talking about doing seperate scripts, it was my understanding that everything had been cabbed at this point. And now there is a new app all ready I haen't even tried, that may make this whole thread obsolete.