View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 04:55 PM
kern417
Regular 'Geeker

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
#1 was answered just above me.
#2........... I'm assuming you want to zoom in opera?????? And if you are, the 100 to 200 is in the opera 10, not in 9.7. If you really want to change those settings, go to your browser then type in opera:config. Then scroll down to where you see zoom settings.
EDIT: to avoid any confusion, when you type in opera:config, make sure you don't have any http crap in front of it. JUST THOSE two words separated by :
thanks but its actually something in the system. I think it had something to do with the Touch Input settings and i can access those by tapping on the right corner of the keyboard pop-out icon, but i can't access the rest of the settings.

Anyone else have any idea what I'm talking about? it was a zoom for reading and a zoom for typing setting that you could change, i believe the default is reading 200% zoom writing 100% zoom

Also there were some phone settings that i could access in MightyRom but can't find where they are located on this one. if you go to Phone settings there should be another tab after 'more' where u can edit settings like vibrate when the buttons are pressed, automatically sending a message if you ignore a call, etc. Were these settings removed? I'm really liking this Reference Rom but its taking a while fore me to get used to after being with Mighty for so long, please bear with me lol

Last edited by kern417; 08-14-2010 at 04:57 PM.