View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 03:39 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Thanks, I might just do that. I noticed that NRG's 4th post is for "user added faq's" but is still blank. If he'd be willing, I could write up something and update it as needed.
You may also want to look at the post teradog did (he linked to his post in one of his others) several pages back. It is VERY informative and blows away my "quick faq's". I think the combination of the two, as well as other tips that we've all picked up along the way would be very useful to fill that little void thats been empty for a few months.
DaveTN, looks like you've been very active in helping a lot of folks around here. I've been a lurker for a while watching this thread and the GSM over at XDA for Energy ROM TP2 issues. It's been a challenge keeping track of FAQs, current issues, solutions etc in both threads. I noticed some folks over at XDA created a separate wiki for all Energy ROMs that is severely underutilized because it is rarely advertised.

I also noticed that PPC has their own wiki portal for ROMs:
http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?title=Category:ROMs

May I kindly suggest that the more experienced CDMA Energy ROM users consider starting an entry there? Consolidate your FAQs, especially ones specific to CDMA users of these TP2 ROMs there?

I've created a sample one if this is amenable to most folks:

http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?t...nofficial_Wiki

If not, please please please feel free to create a new one or modify the structure as needed. Again, it's just a starting point. Just to note I do maintain Mediawiki's for my team at the the day job, so I'm familiar with the syntax, etc.

I hope we all can support some kind of more centralized place for info instead of struggling through these massive threads. I'll update my sig later if the wiki thing takes a more solid form. I'm also willing to help paste / organize some info from this thread in to there with the original poster's permission (assuming they are still active on PPC).

Appreciate everyone who helps others and keeps things moving along.
This post has been thanked 4 times.