View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 01:44 PM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Thanks, I might just do that. I noticed that NRG's 4th post is for "user added faq's" but is still blank. If he'd be willing, I could write up something and update it as needed.
You may also want to look at the post teradog did (he linked to his post in one of his others) several pages back. It is VERY informative and blows away my "quick faq's". I think the combination of the two, as well as other tips that we've all picked up along the way would be very useful to fill that little void thats been empty for a few months.

On a side note, I got off work early - nobody's dying to get into the hospital today - and decided to give the 8/13 a spin. Being the cutting edge person that I am, I went with the 23xxx CHT flavor with a 0 (zero = dynamic) pagepool and.... WOW! Running great so far but as always, I'm going to give it a few days to settle in and add my cabs and apps one by one.

and yes....I may even do some overclocking.

David
That would be a good idea if you two can put something together to fill the void. That way it gives the new users an idea of where to start with and causal users as well.
I am just curious, do you really see the state ID now on incoming calls? I know this is such a tiny detail, but it blows my mind away seeing that it is finally on NRG roms. And Let me tell you once you go OC, you never look back.