View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 09:23 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrnugh View Post
Okay so now I'm lost?? When I checked my settings/about phone/software information it states my PRI is 1.40_003 and PRL 60669?? It's the same as your screen shot on the first page (well you can't see the PRL). It stated this prior to me loading your latest decodex rom. I certainly haven't done any ## get MSL # from sprint thingys. Confused??
How did you root?
There's a chance you are not nand unlocked.
Do you have quickboot installed? Use it to boot into bootloader or do it manually by powering off then back on while holding volume down.
What is your hboot version? .76.2 means you are nand unlocked (and a lucky SOB is you have that AND 1.40 PRI) If it is .79 means you are not "fully" rooted.