View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 01:21 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
Does XDA_UC auto-import the LATEST PIM Backup file (PIB) or do I need to make sure there is only one in the folder? When I backup before a flash, I don't always erase the old files, but I haven't been using XDA_UC to restore... but I'd like to start.

If not, it would be great if it did only the latest automatically.... I know that's something for the XDA_UC thread though.
XDA_UC isnt that smart.. but I figure it's probably best if u just keep your OTHER pib files away from the XDA_UC files. Easier for you to do that, than for me to code that PITA of a code to check timestamps on the files :P

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.