View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 08:24 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 08/07/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryinghard View Post
Guys, I have the VIN Rom 08-04 Pluto CHT Dinik. My phone does not charge when I use a USB cable with my computer. It charges through a wall and car charger, but not through my laptop.

The charging through laptop used to work with the Stock ROM and MR, is there a setting to fix this?
Um try going into the connections folder and tapping the usb to pc icon. Under active sync uncheck the box that says faster file transfer and then try to connect that way. Might work. Might not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae18708 View Post
LOL I'm not frontin' man.. Too look cool on a online forum!? HAHA I don't even browse here enough to have a reputation! On NRG Reference CHT, 807Mhz it would hang on startup, but without my SD card in it would freeze after 5 min. BUT on Vin's rom I haven't had a single problem. I'm using Msm7kCpuSpeed v2 and SetCPUSpeed.

EDIT:
I stand corrected my phone is running at 787.2MHz (19.2Mhz x 41), but the MSM7kCpuSpeed program says PerformanceLevel 42 for some reason (19.2 x 42 = 806.4MHz). I posted screenshots of it.. Is it some test/program you would like me to run?
Hahaa!! Good 1. No test I was just saying that because to run it at those high MHZ there has been a lot complications so I was just wanting an honest feedback versus someone just trying to be cool and saying they are running this high with no complications whatsoever when they really arent. Thanks for the feedback tho.