View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 07:03 PM
cesium
Halfway to VIP Status

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude123 View Post
Long time reader, rarely post though. I just wanted to say that I flashed my Touch Pro 2 with the Energy ROM and it works awesome! I found a problem though with the slide out keyboard. It seems that the keys, H, J, B, and N ahve their function keys messed up. H and J have thier function keys swapped with those of B and N and B doesn't even have anything for a function key. I hope I'm not alone in this because this is causing some problems.

By the way, I'm using the 21911 build of the Cookie 'Energy' Aug 10th release ROM.
Naw, it's the same for me. They keyboard is setup for I think verizon, so if you have a Sprint TP2 then the mapping is different. Someone once mentioned that there was a cab in this thread to fix it, but I could never find it.

Edit: D'oh, it should be this, entitled Sprint Keyboard Fix: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1257092494