View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 06:12 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch_rules View Post
Has anyone running themes have problems with restoring their nanbackup? I installed one of riptides themes yesterday and I cannot restore my backup with the them on it. I can restore my backup from yesterday before I put the theme on. What could be holding this up? This worries me because I don't mind losing one day's worth of stuff but If I can't restore a themed backup then a nanbackup with a theme is worthless. Ughhh!
After I did the pri update, I put my nandroid backup back on the phone, then went and flashed the deodexed ROM, then the theme. I never wiped data/factory after I put the nandroid backup on, only cache and davlik, no problems as of yet. ***fingers crossed***