View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 04:34 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwmackay View Post
Try Medium Hill. I think you will like it. Stable, quick, no frills, but everything you need is installed and ready to go.

As a huge bonus, MH is the most responsive to posts in his thread. Ask a question and you are all but guaranteed an answer in very short order.

Doug M.
Dont understand why this post was needed......again and it has been said before...this is disrespectful to the chef when pushing other roms along in his thread....not mention the op never asked for input to other roms to try....and this thread is also answered almost immediately....may not always be by the chef...but who cares so long as it gets answered...there are a lot that watch this thread that have much info to share...