View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 03:28 PM
kidwolf908
PPCGeeks Regular

kidwolf908 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 08/07/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2017)

Hello everyone,

This is my very first 6.5.x ROM and my very first time using a Vin ROM (I've been on X-ROM for months), so please excuse my stupidity. I searched through the thread, but it is a beast to find anything in. I have also looked at the paperclip on the thread, but things become outdated since this thread is now 8 months old so I don't know what is current anymore.

That being said, I was wondering where I can find the DINIK Icons in the file explorer so that I can use the Dinik Opera Icon to skin my Opera Mini 5 icon?

Also, I was wondering if there was a version of LockDevice (or something comparable) that will lock the device when I turn the screen off that works fine with 6.5.x?

And finally, I have the fixed CDMA BilboBrian taskbar installed right now, but I am not getting battery readings in 1% increments. I have used a 1% battery driver in previous ROMs to accomplish this, but I have yet to try it on a 6.5.x, so I was wondering if anything was different.

Thank you all very much!

EDIT: Another question. Is there a way to make the "X" button exit programs instead of minimize them? I've looked through arkswitch options and the settings for the phone, but haven't found anything.

Last edited by kidwolf908; 08-13-2010 at 03:33 PM.