View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 01:34 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbnh View Post
Your right, my bad. I'm using Standard Energy 8-10 release. And I still think it is elegant, but a enough unstable to discontinue using.
I've never done a task 29, and never had major issues like the phone locking up when called. But it is a valid point; first time for everything (or so the voices is my head tell me )
...there you go, now you have more rep! :>))

can't speak for standard.. the way i look @ it... not sure why not stay stock if on standard! Love'n 23128!

I ALWAYS task29, every burn... many say you don't have to, but why take a chance for another 5 min?????

You should try to list your issues in a logical why/list & see if others can help you. I gotta run...
This post has been thanked 1 times.