View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
Either or, the cab just installs a shortcut in the start menu, with an icon, not the default mortscript one...all the script does is toggle HKCU\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila\"Manila://programs.page.hidden" with either a 1 or 0 to show/hide the tab...works instantly, no need to restart
I'm having trouble getting this to work. The MortScript OEM I have doesn't put it in the Program Files directory. I'm assuming that's the problem or part of it. I've added these lines to the initflashfiles.dat:
Code:
root:-Directory("Program Files")
Directory("\Program Files"):-Directory("MortScript")
Directory("\Program Files\MortScript"):-File("Autorun.exe","\Windows\Autorun.exe")
Directory("\Program Files\MortScript"):-File("MortScript.exe"."\Windows\MortScript.exe")
Directory("\Program Files\MortScript"):-File("Mortzip.dll","\Windows\Mortzip.dll")
Directory("\Program Files\MortScript"):-File("setup.dll","\Windows\setup.dll")

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System Tools"):-File("MortScript.lnk","\Windows\MortScript.lnk")
, but Mortscript still doesn't show up in my Program File directory. Anyone know why?

Also, I've put your .mscr in an EXT folder just after my Programs Tab EXT with and app.dat like this:
Code:
root:- Directory("Program Files")
Directory("\Program Files"):- Directory("Programs Tab")
Directory("\Program Files\Programs Tab"):-File("ShowHidePT.mscr","\Windows\ShowHidePT.mscr")

Directory("\Windows\StartUp"):-File("ShowHidePT.mscr","\Windows\ShowHidePT.mscr")
minus the spaces after :- . If I don't remove the spaces for the sake of the post they show up as

Is that right as well?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-13-2010 at 12:41 PM.