View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 11:51 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standard][XDA

Glad to hear that he was NOT talking about the beta. I finally edited the 1st post to reflect that fact that I've released a beta in the thread. Hopefully that'll hellp. In lieu of the fact that the data connections seems to only affect some and not others and the fact that I've still not found a definitive reason as to why it's happening, I'll probably go ahead and release an official update tomorrow as I'm off all day.

Next on my "to do" list is to start working on a 6.5 ROM. So far I've heard 21911 as a request. Anyone have any other 6.5 builds that they feel are really stable and would like to see? I've never built with one before so I've no experience with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 View Post
Any chance of releasing a 219.. build with standard/white dialer ?
I can include a plain white dialer, if more people would prefer that to a skinned one... Anyone that cares, chime in and let me know!

Anyone have any interest in seeing a SharkieROM with Max Manila v3.0? I've emailed Maxycy about getting ahold of max sense, but I've not heard anything back yet. In the meantime, I wasn't sure if Max Manila v3.0 was used or liked by anyone still.

@ Sixfoota21, Did you try the beta? If so, how are things on your end?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-13-2010 at 12:05 PM.