View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 11:46 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overclock TP2 in WM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Yes pressing the keyboard buttons somehow give more chance of freeze.
All you have to do in lower your "poll interval" ..
I have it set kinda low at 200, as the defaultt suggested is 1000.
lowering gives less chance for the OS to reset speed & freeze.

Also, since you say U like Energy rom, I suggest using latest Aug10 as it is faster & I tested it overclocks very well. You may be able to increase your speed to 730 in your case.
+1 on Energy, been burning his for months... currently on 23128 Aug10 cookie & am OC'd @ 748. I'm only able to get 748 on this TP2 by lowering check time to 12 (was freezing @ 20)!!

Riding the rocket!!

Good job on the above post Maxx on setcpuspeed vs the new script... thought I'd never change now that mine rocks... but may try the OC scripts after reading your post. THANKS (tk'd u)

* btw, the 23128 ROM above is amazing, it's not a test or beta, was taken from a product release & somehow ?? gives me an extra 20 megs of progRAM memory free!! Almost 80 meg!!

Last edited by teradog; 08-13-2010 at 11:50 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.