View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 10:34 PM
mikelittle24
PPCGeeks Regular

mikelittle24 is keeping up the good workmikelittle24 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
Does anyone know what is going on with SENSE and the facebook contacts sync? I look in the windows\fbcontacts folder and all of the contacts photos from facebook are THERE. BUT none of them SHOW in the sense contact tab or in the facebook TAB or anything.. If I go to a contact and edit it and lick the photo icon to select a photo, I can then see the facebook photo but as soon as I save the contact, the photo is not there and you just have the silhouette of a person.. Any ideas? I thought deleting all the photos from the fbcontacts folder would re-link them but it didnt...

edit:

I just tried creating a new contact, then I linked it to facebook (since it didnt do it automatically).. Photo didnt come up... then went into the contact, edited it.. Clicked to select photo... I see the choice for FACEBOOK PROFILE AND I scan see the photo.... I select that and the photo, see it in the contacts, click DONE and the photo doesnt save into my contacts... any ideas??

ALSO when you link the contact, on the left of the name where the photo should be, all you get is the silhouette and not the photo.. I really wonder if there is an issue with FACEBOOK and SENSE
There was an issue with HTC sense and facebook a week or two ago. Under Settings->Data Services, log out of facebook and log back in. Your contact photos should start syncing soon after.