View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 10:07 PM
ichthus
PPCGeeks Regular

ichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizidi View Post
Well, to be honest Energy Roms are way more bloated with software than others so I mean it would make us happier if we get the proper dialer than say FM Radio? Don't u think???
No offense intended here....but i'm one of the guys who just is grateful to take what NRG throws out and try to fix the little things i don't like/want myself.
I read way back in page 3,4,5,maybe 6 or so that NRG makes these ROMS for himself and is glad to share. asking him to change things for us, the lucky recipients of his generosity, is ok. but to keep bringing it up is not right to me.

that's my opinion, i'm not mad, not trying to flame you, but really, i learned to write mortscript, lua, and how to use gimp so i could resolve my list of issues with NRGz ROMs. i'm still working on it!

marvin's 2c
This post has been thanked 1 times.