View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 09:54 PM
ichthus
PPCGeeks Regular

ichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkappeli View Post
After seeing some peoples success with 768 on OC ive tried but get instant lockups. Have to pull the SD card and then i get in agani after a soft reset. I reflashed and installed my standard cabs... Verizon key fix, gfxboost 1.2, maxx134 battery, nuebattery, cleanram, verizon wireless sync, pandora, slacker, opera 10. Also, im interested in knowing if any of you go ahead into Advanced Configuration and tweak the performance settings. I usually change the AUTO file system cache size to 2mb, enable the file system filter cache to 4096 sectors, and set the Glyph cache to 64kb. Is this a similar setup any of you use? Also what exactley is the Throttle speed and what should I set that at.. Same thing for polling.. Basically what are the optimal settings everyone is using?
i didn't change anything[ when i install the over-clocking app]. i took all the defaults other than the clockspeed. i've had no issues at all. nothing has broken, no SODs, no apps acting wierd, nothing at all. that is, except for a much faster phone!!!

i install a number of transparent screen mods, taskbar, slider, and about 6 applications. in both "Advanced Config" and "BsB Tweaks" i change file caches to very large, turn on optimizations, additional camera modes, enable enhanced sounds.

i hope this helps out,
marvin

marvin

Last edited by ichthus; 08-12-2010 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Ooops, responded too quickly.