View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 08:46 PM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: Yet another reason to hate this phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
anyone who HATES the TP2, just doesnt know how to MOD-It-Out is all...

"well for 600 dollars i should have a phone that just works" - guess what, it did till you started downloading apps, changing registries, and other mods

"its like one of the Best WinMo phone out, why do i have to do so much customization just for it to work" - obviously said person did little>NO research at all on WinMO devices or you wouldve seen that winMO is VERY buggy at times and most of the devices need to be modded extensively for everything to run at 100%
THANK YOU!!! that first line says it all... Once i started modifying and customizing my phone all my issues went away. There are fixes/patches for just about anything! It just takes alot of patience and a little homework.
This post has been thanked 1 times.